Nothing is more frustrating than your computer freezing while you blog. Investing in the best laptop for writers and bloggers will not only help but also accelerate your blog’s growth. It’s easy to create blog posts, edit photos, and make other content for your blog.
Best Laptops for Blogging
1. MacBook Air 13″
The MacBook Air 13′ laptop is extremely lightweight and thin. As a result, it can be carried around with you if needed. In addition, the laptop’s advanced neural engine provides up to nine times faster machine learning and the most extended battery life of any MacBook Air.
Because of its modern design and silent processing, it is a regular bestseller. With its fast-processing speed, you can take your blog to the next level.
- Powered by an Apple M1 chip, eight-core CPU, 7 Core GPU, and 16-core Neural Engine
- Accurate Tone technology for the retina display
- Backlit Magic Keyboard
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- Storage on SSD: 256GB
- Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
2. MacBook Pro 16″
The latest Macbook Pro 16″ model has a wide variety of features, including up to 10 cores and 16 GPU cores, as well as a 16-core neural engine and powerful media engine that can play four streams of 8K video. The Macbook Pro can support complex tasks such as blogging with up to 32GB of unified storage. It can run at 200GB/s. The laptop has a 16-inch display with True Tone color detection and Thunderbolt ports.
- 16-core neural engine
- 16-inch liquid retina XDR display
- Three Thunderbolt 4 ports with HDMI port, HDMI port, SDXC slot, MagSafe 3 port
- Magic Keyboard with Touch ID
- Check today’s price.
3. Asus Zenbook13
The Asus Zenbook is an excellent laptop for blogging because of its slim design and durability. This laptop is ruggedly durable and can withstand shocks and harsh conditions.
Nano Edge technology in the Asus Zenbook offers a crisp, high-resolution display that is perfect for media tasks. The 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processor with 16GB RAM will allow you to get things done quickly without running out of space.
- The i7 processor can be upgraded to the 11th generation Intel(r) Core(TM).
- Intel(r.) Iris(r.) Xe Graphics up to
- Memory up to 32GB
- Storage up to 1TB SSD
- Displays up to 13.3 inches OLED NanoEdge
- Battery life is long.
4. Dell XPS13
The Dell XPS 13 has 11th-Gen Intel processors and a 4K display. This laptop is perfect for both entertainment and blogging. The screen’s top is home to a 720p webcam, and the keyboard with backlit keys runs nearly the entire laptop width.
The new XPS 13 series is Dell’s smallest, lightest option. However, you can also select from XPS models with either 15 or 17-inch displays. Users looking for laptops that can be folded up and used as touchscreen tablets will find a separate 2-in-1 series from XPS models.
- 11th Generation Intel(r), Core(tm), i5
- Intel(r) Iris Xe Graphics
- 16 GB LPDDR4x, 4267MHz, integrated, dual-channel
- 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
- 13.3-inch display
5. ASUS ZenBook 13 Flip
The Asus Zenbook Flip features the NanoEdge technology, which provides a sharp and high-resolution display in a four-sided design. The extra-long battery life of this laptop is designed to last all day, so you can do more without needing to charge it. ErgoLife hinge technology allows you to tilt the keyboard to get a better typing position.
You can also connect external devices easily with this device’s port entries (HDMI/microSD, USBC, USBA).
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8565U processor with 512GB PCIe SSD & 16GB RAM
- High-capacity batteries are used to power the device.
- Exclusive ErgoLift design
- Exclusive ASUS NumberPad
6. Dell Inspiron 15
The Dell Inspiron 15 laptop is excellent for blogging. The Intel Core i3 processor creates a responsive and functional performance.
This laptop has 8GB of system memory and a solid hard drive. It can multitask. You can easily add media to your blog by keeping your writing, images, and video running smoothly.
- Resolution of 720p and 4K
- CPU Model-Core I3
- 256 GB Hard Disk Size
- 8GB of system memory
7. Lenovo Ideapad 3
The Lenovo Ideapad 3, a simple but powerful laptop, offers all a blogger needs for building and maintaining a website. You can choose between 8, 12, or 20GB RAM and how much SSD storage you want.
The 11th generation Intel Core i3 processor powers this Lenovo device. The device features a 15.6-inch HD LED display and a sensitive touchpad.
- Intel Core i3-1115G4 processor of the 11th generation
- 8GB DDR4-26666 SDRAM memory for full-power multitasking
- Anti-glare touchscreen display using Intel UHD graphics
- Includes a 3 In 1 Design Stylus (Stylus Pen + Ballpoint Pen + USB 3.0 64GB Flash Drive)
8. Aspire R
Acer Aspire R15 is fully equipped with a 7th-generation Intel Core i7 processor. It offers outstanding performance. The laptop’s battery lasts for up to 9 hours. If you are a travel blogger, you can also use this laptop to work on long-haul flights.
- Core i7 7th Generation processor
- RAM 12GB
- 15.6″ Full HD IPS touchscreen display
- Battery life of 9 hours
9. Microsoft Surface Pro X
This laptop can be used in tablet, laptop, or studio modes. The laptop/tablet hybrid has a built-in stand that can be used to prop it up. It also comes with a cover compatible with the signature type. This cover can be used with the Surface Pen, Surface Dial, and Surface Arc Mouse to enhance your blogging experience.
The Surface Pro X has LTE Advanced Pro connectivity. This means you can surf the internet even if your router doesn’t support WiFi. This device allows you to have the best of both a tablet and a laptop.
- Microsoft SQ1 ARM processor
- 16GB RAM
- Hybrid laptop/tablet
- 13″ edge-to-edge touchscreen display