I don’t need to tell you about Kodi. You already know about it and looking for a solution which you usually face during streaming movies online.
You are not only person who is facing this, there are many others who are also facing olpair stream authorization error. In this post I am going to tell you how you can fix https://olpair.com kodi error (openload stream authorization).
Well, you must understand the problem to get the solution, right?
What is https://olpair.com error?
Lots of users reported that they are facing this error while choosing olpair as server. It is not an error actually. It is just human verification process to verify to continue streaming.
Actually due to heavy load on olpair, developers started this so that only real people can enjoy the free streaming without any hassle. They added to keep bots away from their server so that their users can enjoy movies and TV Shows with ease.
Olpair is biggest data source which consists lot of movies and other entertainment stuff. There are also lots of openload users so it is very hard to handle so many request at a time. So developers found a way to control such high number of request. Users have to pair their IP with openload server and that’s all.
This way only real people can watch Movies and TV shows and it reduce server load too. This way users don’t face any trouble while streaming.
How to fix it?
There are two solutions. The very first method is very easy but this is not a permanent solution. And the other method, is fix for permanent. I will tell you both methods. You can easily fix it just by following the steps below.
– Fix by pairing your IP address
- First go to https://olpair.com/
- Now you will see your IP address over there and a Google Captcha.
- Complete the human verification process or google captcha.
- Now click on pair. You will see pairing successful message
- Now your IP address is successfully paired.
- Now you can enjoy streaming for next 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, again repeat 3, 4.
I would recommend you not to use your real IP instead use VPN. Otherwise your ISP can detect you and block you from accessing the content. You can use Free Hola VPN as well.
– Fix by disabling hoster and captchas
So another method to fix olpair.com stream authorization is disable all captcha asking links. To do that you have to disable hosters and captcha. Here is how to do that-
- First of all open Kodi, and click on any addons like Exodus, Nemesis, Neptune Rising etc. for which you want to fix.
- Now click on Tools then Setting : Providers.
- In left sidebar, click on playback tab.
- Now right side, you will see Hosters and captchas which is enabled. Disable it and click Ok.
- Now restart Kodi and start streaming. Now you won’t see this olpair error anymore.
I have gone through each step to fix it. Both the methods are easy. Still you stuck somewhere, you can ask in the comment section. I will try to answer your queries ASAP.